Sunday, August 17, 2008

My first theme....Zodiac Symbols


Yesterday, while I browsing on the web, looking for new ideas, I came across this collage sheet of Zodiac symbols by veryverdi (Veryverdi.Esty.com). The instant I saw the collage sheet, I wanted it, like badly. Each symbol is accompanied by absolutely gorgeous fairy representing their respective symbol. After seeing, I decided this was going to be my first theme, I'm hoping to start really soon on it. I'll posting pictures as soon as they're done. I've been on sort on sort of creating spree lately, so hopefully they'll be done within a day or two.
I've always been fascinated by the things that are rarely or never seen but so often spoken of. I think the imagination is one of those things that gets us through life. Even if it isn't something you can't feel or touch, doesn't make it any less important to you. My own imagination is probably my biggest inspiration, keeping life interesting and even inspiring at times.

2 comments:

Silja Erg said...

You are so right!
And what a great find too :)
Wish you good luck with your idea too

Minxy Mimi said...

Those are very cool, I would have wanted them too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online