Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A New Collection!


Well, I've been thinking more and more about creating more series. With this set, I'm hoping to create a beautiful piece of art you can wear wherever you go! I started with "La Scapigliata" by Leonardo Da Vinci and I absolutely love how it turned out. There is a beauty and innonence in this picture that so often spoken of but rarely seen. I've always loved this painting ever since I first saw it, it reminds me of a princess in some far off fairytale.

I've been searching through public domain paintings and I've found some others that I will definitely being adding soon to my newest series.

The Tree of Life by Gustav Klimt
Virgin of the Rocks by Leonardo Da Vinci
Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh
The Enchanted Castle by Francis Danby
Ivy by Alphonse Munche
Apple Tree with Red Fruit by Paul Ranson
If anyone can recommend any paintings they love or would love see on a pendant, please feel free to leave a comment!

4 comments:

Crystal Ware said...

This is gorgeous. Beautifully made.

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Can't wait to see more of your designs.

Contrariwise said...

i love these. What a classic idea!

Anonymous said...

This piece is beautiful...being so simple that it showcases the image. Great!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online